Thank you for helping to keep The PAV a beautiful and peaceful place by respecting the venue and the surrounding natural resources. We ask that your activities do not negatively impact the enjoyment of others or contribute to damage of the venue.
- Access to the PAV is subject to scheduled events. Ticket may be required for admittance.
- Amplified music is not allowed; please limit the enjoyment of music to headphones.
- Climbing or hanging on venue structures is prohibited.
- Pets are welcome during non-event hours. By law, you are required to leash and clean up after your pet.
- Signage (commercial or otherwise) is not allowed.
- By trademark law, you may not reproduce our logo or represent any unauthorized affiliation with the PAV.
- Setting up tables and booths are prohibited without permission.
- No skateboards or rollerblades in front of the PAV stage area.
- Private vending of any kind (merchandise, food, beverages, and tickets) is prohibited.
Re-entry not permitted except for designated emergencies and severe weather conditions.
Permitted and Prohibited items can be show specific and are subject to change.
Personal possessions must fit under patron’s designated seat (18” x 12”)
- Non-alcoholic beverages in factory sealed plastic containers (32 oz. or less), unless prohibited by the show. Some shows may require the removal of lids upon entering the amphitheater.
- Empty, reusable water bottles e.g., Nalgene bottles, Camelbaks, aluminum bottles (32 oz. or less)
- Soft-sided coolers, six-pack size (10″ x 7″ x 7″ or smaller)
- Cloth bags, soft packs (12” x 17” x 12” or smaller)
- Food for personal consumption only, must be in a clear plastic bag (one gallon or less)
- Fruit and vegetables must be sliced, plastic utensils only
- Lawn chairs
- Blankets, must not extend beyond your ticketed seating area (max size 40″ x 60″)
- Seat cushions and soft-side seat backs (under 18” wide, cannot have legs)
- Personal cameras without removable lenses, unless prohibited by show
PLEASE NOTE:Permitted items may vary per event and will be noted on the Event Card.
Violators are subject to citation and ejection!
- Liquids in non-factory sealed containers
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or illegal drugs
- Glass bottles/objects or beverage cans
- Laser pointers (will be confiscated)
- Hard-sided coolers
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, or cameras with removable lenses
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons of any kind
- Totems (self-crafted, decorated sticks or poles)
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Aerosols (e.g., hairspray, sunscreen)
- Framed backpacks
- Strollers of any kind
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Animals (except service dogs)
- LED Poi (e.g., sticks, rope, balls, hoops)
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
SMOKING IS PROHIBITEDSmoking of any kind is strictly prohibited in the seating area (including e-cigarettes).
Designated smoking areas are located in various areas of the PAV.